Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rad Fest 2010

Website: Rad Fest NC
Rad Fest.  Rad-freaking-Fest.  What does it entail?  Over 100 signed and unsigned bands from all over--Canada, Colorado, Florida... you best believe!  Oh, and don't let me forget to mention the Beach.  Sweat.  & Parties.  Get stoked on it.


I'm still looking through the list of bands.  At the moment I am prioritizing Lemuria, Cheap Girls, Battle!, How Dare You, and Junior Battles... I guess you can say in that order.  I'm sure they'll be more bands I come across before or during the Wilmington extravaganza.  If there are any bands I failed to highlight let me know so I can check them out.


I hope everyone has a fun-action-packed weekend... if not, drive down to Wilmington and say what's up!


Rad Fest bands listed below.  
Click on their name to view their myspace page.


0 comments:

Post a Comment